With new brands and products hitting the market daily, review platforms are great tools for software vendors and their customers. While G2 Crowd is a trusted source that helps software companies sell more products and business professionals make better technology decisions, you may also want to investigate G2 alternatives to find your perfect solution.
Agency Vista has compiled a list of 7 G2 alternatives for marketing software. We have mentioned the key features and pricing plans that make each solution on this list stand out. So, check the options below and choose the one that gets your product in front of your target audience.
Top G2 Alternatives and What Makes Them Stand Out
G2 Crowd is an excellent platform that helps to get your software or service in front of millions of monthly buyers.
However, these other platforms offer unique solutions that make them viable options for MarTech. The following list of top G2 alternatives has got you covered.
1. Agency Vista Hub
The Agency Vista Hub showcases the top tools used and loved by the over 47,000+ top-rated marketing agencies within its network.
With the Agency Vista Hub, tools can add key details about their service that are crucial to the decision-making process, such as connecting social media profiles, adding product screenshots, showing videos or demos of the service, including the pricing plan options, and adding reviews.
The best part is that the Agency Vista Hub eliminates biased reviews from top customers. A tool can create a free profile on Agency Vista, but a marketing agency on the network must add to their agency profile that they are actively using that product for it to appear on the Agency Vista Hub.
This gives software buyers more credibility and trust, a key part of their buying decision process. Agency Vista is already a place that businesses and agencies trust, so tools can tap into that credibility when listing their product.
Additionally, Agency Vista is a network of over 47,000 marketing agencies. This means that marketing technology companies are getting their product in front of a defined audience and aren’t spending time (or money) on promoting a profile to the wrong audience.
- A free profile listing on Agency Vista that comes with an intuitive dashboard to manage your product profile.
- The opportunity to earn the verified tool badge on your profile. The badge tells prospects that Agency Vista has vetted your tool. If you’ve got a badge, it tells everyone you’re among the best at what you do.
- The ability to embed your verified tool badge on your site or in your email signature to show businesses that your product meets the highest performance and service standards.
- Leverage existing reviews from Google My Business or your Facebook business page to your Agency Vista tool profile. You also can request reviews right in your profile dashboard.
- The ability for tools to launch their agency partner program within Agency Vista’s network to instill product loyalty and increase brand awareness.
- Launch verified badges for tools to provide your customers with an added value outside your current offering (i.e., similar to the Facebook Marketing Partner badge but for your product).
- Several supercharged for SEO lists for your tool and marketing partners to rank on Google and other search engines as the top agency for your product.
- The Agency Vista search will be updated to include a filter option of your software. So, businesses can filter through and find agencies that have experience with your tool.
- Frequent inclusions in Agency Vista marketing thought leadership pieces.
- Keep pipeline moving with traffic and leads optimized for sales efficiency.
- And More!
Pricing: Sign up for free! Or contact Agency Vista for custom pricing.
Capterra is one of the world’s leading software reviews and selection platforms. When it comes to G2 alternatives for marketing software, Capterra is a good solution to consider. Whatever the software product, this platform will fill your pipeline faster and unlock lasting customer relationships. Create your profile and get seen by thousands of B2B customers who are researching their next software decision.
- Get your product listed and start collecting customer reviews. This includes profile listing on Capterra, Vendor Portal access to manage your product profile, Turnkey review collection service, and free website consultation.
- Increase website traffic with low-risk lead generation campaigns (PPC campaign management, free Landing page optimization services, targeting local buyers in 30+ countries worldwide).
- Keep pipeline moving with traffic and leads optimized for sales efficiency (PPC campaign expansion and optimization, PPL campaign management and CRM integration, access to a dedicated account representative).
- Power your marketing, sales, and customer retention with intent data (daily export of buyer activity data, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Snowflake integrations, account-level identities and firmographic data for all visitors, and more).
Pricing: The Launch plan is free. Custom pricing is for Promote/Grow/Excel plans.
Pay attention to Gartner to connect to active software buyers around the globe on the extensive software research and review sites. The platform will enable you to grow your position in the market, gain deep connections with the right in-market buyers, and optimize conversion and retention.
- Connect with in-market buyers from around the globe and increase your reach (PPC and PPL programs).
- Leverage Gartner’s reviews collection program to build a trusted reputation (the platform has helped more than 10,000 software companies deliver customized reviews campaigns).
- Create smarter, data-fueled marketing campaigns, and reveal customer insights (engage your best-fit prospects with Buyer Discovery).
- Increase your conversion rates with page builds, translation services, and more (convert your Digital Markets paid traffic into leads with landing page services provided by the Gartner team).
Pricing: Basic and free plans are available. Pricing details are provided upon request.
TrustRadius is one of the most popular G2 alternatives – a trusted site for technology reviews, serving both buyers and vendors. The platform makes it easy for software vendors to find and win in-market buyers without stitching multiple solutions. Providers are empowered to tell their unique story, engage high-intent buyers, improve conversion, and gain customer insights.
- Efficiently scale your customer review program.
- Syndicate curated review content in customizable widgets on the website and landing pages with TrustQuotes for Web.
- Access downstream intent data to find and win in-market buyers.
- Activate downstream intent data through our partners, including LinkedIn, 6sense, Demandbase, and Salesforce.
- Use custom CTAs on TrustRadius product pages to drive traffic to your website and landing pages.
Pricing: Free and premium (Consulting/Integration Services) plans are available. Starting price is $2,000 per month.
Forrester provides global proprietary research, consumer and business data, custom advisory and consulting, events, online communities, and executive programs. When it comes to technology companies and their teams, Forrester helps come together to deliver increased value to the business with aligned, future-fit technology strategies that adapt to new opportunities, secure customer trust, and win on emerging customer demands.
- Stay ahead of changing customer and market dynamics, plan for the future, and set your strategy with leading research.
- Empower your team to conquer your priorities with proven strategic models and plug-and-play templates.
- Accelerate progress and de-risk decisions with best practices tailored to you and your team.
- Access expert-led guidance sessions that help you apply unique research, tools, and data to your specific needs.
Pricing: Contact Forrester to obtain current pricing.
SourceForge is another excellent example of G2 alternatives – the complete software discovery platform for both business and open-source software. It is the largest, most trusted destination for software discovery, software reviews, and software development on the web. Moreover, their popular directory connects more than 30 million monthly users with these open-source projects and serves more than 2.6 million downloads daily.
- Place a SourceForge badge on your company website and get higher visibility in search results.
- Promote your products and services on your competitor’s pages.
- Get customer reviews at SourceForge’s cost.
- Upload whitepapers/downloadable assets to your product profile.
- Access advanced audience insights, for example, demographics, firmographics, and intent data.
Pricing: The basic boost plan is free. The plus plan starts at $450 per month (billed as one payment of $5,400).
GetApp is a popular platform for reviewing, evaluating, and comparing business software. To clarify, it features research, insights, trends, and validated user reviews, giving buyers the tools to make informed decisions for their company. GetApp and Capterra are a Gartner company. Together, they are the top destination for software buyers to discover and connect with the best software for their needs.
- Connect with warmer leads from your targeted industries when buyers actively search for software solutions.
- Build trust with software buyers with the help of Review Collection on the verified, third-party network.
- Convert quality prospects into leads with Buyer Discovery and access a personalized dataset of relevant, in-market companies researching your product.
- Convert your Digital Markets paid traffic into leads with landing page services provided by our team of Conversion Rate Optimization experts.
Pricing: Basic and free plans are available. Pricing details are provided upon request.
Tips to Choose the Right G2 Alternative for Your Business
We have listed only 7 G2 alternatives above though there are dozens of online software platforms to choose from. So how to choose the right one for your business? Here are some tips and questions to answer:
- Consider how you’d like your software to be ranked and evaluated. Do you think businesses will view reviews from top customers as biased? Would you prefer a network that ranks software based on key profile ranking signals?
- Do you need to get your software in front of a defined audience, or does it not matter? Do reviews from people that aren’t in the same industry impact the decision of other buyers?
- Are you looking to launch an agency partner program or looking to increase exposure to your existing one?
- Does your product want to earn a trust badge that can assure prospects and customers that you are a reputable product?
- Are people currently looking for agencies with experience in your product? Are they able to easily find them?
- Does your product want to tap into third-party credibility through thought leadership pieces about your tools’ benefits?
- Are you interested in a free profile listing on the platform that comes with an intuitive dashboard to manage your profile?
If your answers are positive, the choice of the right G2 alternative is obvious – join Agency Vista Hub!
1. What is G2 Crowd?
G2 Crowd is a former name of the company known as G2 or G2.com today – a platform that lets businesses search for, compare reviews and pricing and then buy software and other IT services.
2. Why should SaaS companies use B2B software review sites?
82% of buyers find review sites valuable in their search. As humans, software buyers want to make the most of every dollar they spend. Before investing in a new product, companies undergo a lengthy decision-making process.
This process includes reading reviews from existing customers, and B2B software review sites make this process seamless. While reviews can act as a customer’s buying guide, SaaS companies get more exposure, social proof, website authority, insights, and customer feedback opportunities.
3. What is the best alternative for G2?
Agency Vista believes innovation and inspiration happen when businesses make key decisions. So, top agencies and brands work with leading marketing tools within Agency Vista Hub to scale their growth. When it comes to marketing software, Agency Vista Hub is the best alternative for G2.
The platform strives to make software research, comparison, and discovery as simple as possible. Software vendors have an excellent opportunity to get the most out of a partner program in Agency Vista’s ecosystem, earn the verified tool badge, and keep the pipeline moving with traffic and leads optimized for sales efficiency.
Whether you increase your web presence or strive to drive sales growth, online review platforms have become an absolute necessity for software companies. While every platform has its features and opportunities for vendors, you should select the one meeting your business needs and requirements the best.
Consider Agency Vista Hub to join the marketing tools and software that agencies and businesses love. With Agency Vista Hub, your product will be in good company.